Wednesday, November 5, 2008

About Me, Me & More Me!

Hi, my name is Aimi. My favorite hobby is swimming. I love to swim. That's why I titled my blog "Swimming Rules". I'm in grade 6 right now and I'm having lots of fun. I wish it wouldn't be sooooooo hard!

When I was in 5th grade I got soooo excited to get lockers, get different classes, and lots of activitys. But now that I'm here in 6th grade, I'm not liking a lot of this hard homework and having to keep moving to classes and lockers back and fourth. I got soooo tired of that at first but I got use to it.

While I was in a International School I did lots of activitys like Climbing, Vollyball, and Bahasa Malaysia and Ugama I have to do. but I had fun. When I started climbing it was really hard for me but when I practiced some more I almost got to the top but I didn't. I don't really like it a lot anyways. I started vollyball on Wensday and I had trouble doing it but after a few days I got really good at it and had lots of fun! I'm going to take it again next Trimester. I had to take Bahasa Malaysia so I took it. I had a bit fun but not much. I also had to take Ugama and I'm not having fun at all. I get soooooo tired when I take it.

No comments: