Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Movies

On Monday I planned on going to the movies with my friends. We were going to watch Madagascar 2. I invited Ameera, Nazihah, and Izzati. Last week I kept reminding every one to ask their parents if they can come with me to the movies. I hoped that everyone could come. When I knew they were asking their parents my heart beat so fast I thought it would burst. This would be the first time I went to the movies with my friends.


It started off badly. Ameera and Nazihah said their parents wouldn't let them go. I slowly walked away staring at the ground. It was disappointing. I was going to ask Izzati but I noticed that she was sick so I had to wait until I got back home. I called Izzati from home. While the phone was ringing I said to my self "Please let Izzati go to the movies with me, please!" She came back to the phone, and said "Yes, I can go. Can I come to your house and then go to Pavilion together?"

After, I told her that she could come to my house at about 11:30 and then we can go but she said that she's going to be here at 12:00 and the movie starts at 12:00 so we had to take the 3:00 show. Since we had to wait till 2:30 we decided to play Monopoly. It was fun playing with her. When my mom came back from the store she brought some food with her. I asked Izzati if she wanted to eat anything but she said that she already ate at home. At 2:30 we walked to the car and drove to the Pavilion.

There was a long lineup at the theater. I looked at the screen to see if Madagascar 2 is still selling tickets. It said it was selling fast
. I said to my self over and over again, "I hope there's still two tickets for us." When we made it to the front of the counter we ordered 2 tickets for Madagascar 2. The lady at the counter said that there's still two seats but one is at the front and one is at the back. So we couldn't watch that. We decided to watch Igor instead. We got 2 tickets in the front. The movie starts at 3:40, so we had to wait for 40 more minutes. We just walked around the place, it was boring. When it was about time to go we bought the popcorn and the drink. Then we walked up to the theater and sat in our seats, it was very close.

Izzati said that she neeeded to go to KLCC before 5:00 so we only watched Ig
or till 4:40. It was a interesting movie, I wouldv'e wanted to watch it all but I had to take Izzati to KLCC. After we drove to KLCC I had to take her to the front door because it was raining and I had to wait with her till her mother comes. Her mother didn't know where the front door of Isatan was. She said to go to the other front door so we drove there. Then she said she found the front door of Isatan, so we had to run back to Isatans front door but she wasn't there yet, so we had to wait for her. I was getting so tired of running back and forth.

Finally, her mother came through the door. I said, "Good bye" to her. then I walked back to the car and drove back home. It was a fun day and a tiring day. Next time, I hope all my friends can come and that we can see the movie we want to see.

2 comments:

J Reiser said...

I enjoyed hearing about your trip to the movies with your friend, Izzati. You did a good job sharing your excitement during the day.

Keep on writing and sharing tales from your life.

Kevin said...

I enjoyed your passage! I might be also disappointed if my friend doesn't come with me. But still one friend "IZZATI" went with you and watched Igor ( I have no idea what that is...) Actually, you explained the story well and it showed your fellings!

Kepp writing!